Skip to content
Mandatory Documents for Marriage Registration
- Online Marriage application acknowledgement receipt
- Voter Identity Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence for Identity Proof and H.S.C Copy of the Bride and Bridegroom for Age Proof.
- Voter Identity Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence of the Guardian/Father/Mother for Identity Proof.
- Voter Identity Card/AADHAR Card/Driving Licence of two Witnesses.
- Contact numbers and Email IDs of Bride, Bridegroom, Both Guardians and Contact no. of Both Witnesses
- Current Year Holding Tax Receipt
- Invitation Card of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Joint Photograph on marriage pendal(Faces should be Visible).
- Passport size color photograph of both Bride and Groom should be upload in Online application
- Joint Affidavit stating date and venue of marriage as per Hindu rights,customs and Joint Declaration of Hindu Religion and Single spouse sworn before Executive Magistrate/Notary
- Attach the affidavit of Bride Father/Mother with the form
- Attach the affidavit of Groom Father/Mother with the form
Pay Online after verification Message received
- Rs. 1507/- (Within one month of marriage)
- Rs. 1532/- (Beyond one month of marriage
Who are to be presence Mandatorily at the time of Hearing before Marriage Registrar
- Bride and Bridegroom
- Parents/Guardian of Bride and Groom
- Two witnesses
- For Verification of documents and hearing Schedule kindly submit all mandatory documents mentioned above to the Marriage Section
- Hearing schedule will be intimate through SMS after verification and online payment