- PMAY(PradhanMantriAwaasYojana) scheme is an initiative provided by the Government of india which aims at providing affordable housing to the urban poor .
- “Housing for All” Mission for urban area will be implemented during 2015-2022 and this Mission will provide central assistance to implementing agencies through States and UTs for providing houses to all eligible families/beneficiaries by 2022.
- Mission will be implemented as Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) except for the component of credit linked subsidy which will be implemented as a Central Sector Scheme.
- A beneficiary family will comprise husband, wife, unmarried sons and/or unmarried daughters. The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house either in his/her name or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India to be eligible to receive central assistance under the mission.
- The Applicant should not have any Puccha house anywhere in India.
- The Applicant income should be less than 1.80 lakhs per year.
- ROR (PATTA) of the land.
- Aadhar card of head of family and all family members.
- Savings bank account.
- Income certificate or affidavit regarding income.
- ROR(patta) of land.
- Affidavite regarding the land document if the land doesn’t belongs to the applicant .
Process of Payment
The beneficiary will get 1.5 lakhs central assistance and 0.5 lakh state assistance in four phases after geo tagging of the houses as under –
- Before roof level-60000
- The scheme came into operation since 2016 .In the wake of information to general public through community meeting ,Mike announcement, display in hoardings , Initially 2044 application were received .
- After due suctioning and physical verification 300 beneficiaries were selected on the basis of eligibility criteria and accordingly 1st DPR was submitted to Government for commencement of work till date 2754 numbers of beneficiaries have been covered in 5 DPR submitted to Government as under-:
- 1st DPR -300 nos.
- 2nd DPR-969nos.
- 3rd DPR-347nos.
- 4th DPR-855nos.
- 5th DPR-283nos.
- On the basic of application received, the DPR is formulated & submitted to Orissa Urban Housing Mission for approval & implementation which is under progress.
- 1030 Beneficiaries have already completed the construction of house & have occupied the same aginst 2754, who have been issued work order. The Details of various stages of construction progress is as under-
- Excavation-467 nos.
- Plinth-289 nos.
- Before roof level-451 nos.
- Completed-1030 nos.
- Not Started-517 nos